- There is no cost involved for an initial site visit and preparation of a methods proposal/cost estimate. If there is adequate information available we may be able to provide an estimate without a site visit. Rough estimates can be given over the phone in order to help in your budget preparations. Give us a call!
- References and Statement of Qualification packages are available upon request.
- Requests For Proposals can be faxed, mailed, or emailed as indicated on the Contact page. Please send them to our attention as we’d appreciate the opportunity to bid on your project.
- We are licensed to apply herbicides for invasive plant control projects under the Right-of-Way or Forestry Categories (Supervisory). All crew members have core Massachusetts pesticide applicator licenses. Crew members also hold pesticide applicator licenses for the State of Vermont. We maintain general liability insurance coverage (includes pollution liability for herbicide use).
- We carry workers compensation insurance.
- Payment and performance bonds available for municipal, state and federal projects.
- Our work comes with a performance guarantee to meet the particular success criteria of the project.